Saturday 9 June 2012

Help me raise the "likes" on my page

im going to run a simple competition to get my likes up on my page lily eugenia photography , i seem to have been stuck on the same number for months! if some of you dont know facebook doesnt allow competitions so i have to run it through here. Ok .... competition ....

I will upload onto my facebook a folder named ... star of 2012

if you want to enter the competition in the hope your child will win the star of 2012 i will upload 1 photo of your child ( photo must of been taken by me ) into that folder.

it is then your job to help me get the likes up on my page by getting your family/friends to "like" MY PAGE and to "like" your childs photo

They must like the page in order for their vote to count! i will be checking my likes against the likes on the photo :p

The photo with the most likes will win a little surprise from me, a 12x10 framed print!!!!

the competition will end as soon as i get to 2,000 likes!

SO... quite simple really...get family/friends to  like my page, like the photo and in your in with a chance of winning the star of 2012 and a framed print!!!


2 comments:

Karen McGowran said...

Hello! What a fabulous giveaway! I've completed all the steps - Karen McGowran Photography

christy bailey said...

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for CBaileyPhotography.
The giveaway items are my dream buy props!
So kind of the vendours, all steps complete ~ CBaileyPhotography

Post a Comment